STATE OF THE ART HEALTHCARE FACILITY WITHIN PRINCESS ALEXANDRA HOSPITAL PRECINCT
7-17 Wolseley Street, Woolloongabba
Blue Commercial presents to the market an architecturally designed purpose-built healthcare facility – Buranda Health Hub (BHH). The facility is intended to provide a comprehensive medical service to the Brisbane community suitable for specialised health practitioners, researchers, consultants and allied health providers.
Conveniently located within the Princess Alexandra Hospital precinct, fronting Wolseley Street with a second entry point out towards Metro South Staff Park. It provides close proximity to major transport arterials including Ipswich Road and Pacific Motorway and within walking distance to Buranda Village, public transport and Princess Alexandra pedestrian link bridge.
Key features include:
- 7 Storey health & wellness facility
- Ground floor retail amenity including café
- Proposed major day surgery with 4 to 6 operating theatres
- Class 9a building
- Flexible areas for administration, allied and community health, clinical research and laboratories
- Consulting suites ranging from 80 to 300m2
- Two strategic building entries for convenient accessibility to Princess Alexandra Hospital
- End of Trip facilities
- 215 Car park bays (180 basement)
- Sustainable design (Targeting a 5 Star Green Star Rating)
- Walking distance from Buranda Village shopping, retail and dining precinct
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our agents to arrange an inspection.