Health Hub Adjacent to Regional Hospital
200-204 Walker Street, Maryborough
Adjacent to Maryborough Hospital, this new development is positioned perfectly for medical and healthcare use. The site zoning allows for a broad range of uses including but not limited to child care, retail, office, community use and industry.
With heightened demand and limited supply, medical fields in Maryborough are well-positioned for growth over the next decade. Blue Commercial are seeking tenant pre-commitment for this exciting development, and are happy to present an economic needs analysis on request.
Key features include:
- Up to circa 1,700sqm of building with 67 car parks and service bays.
- Expansive corner site directly opposite Maryborough Hospital.
- Maryborough Hospital is the area’s primary hospital facility and employer. Maryborough Hospital provides an extensive range of health services to the local community and works in partnership with Hervey Bay Hospital.
- Located within close proximity to Maryborough West State School & Aldridge State High School.
- Walker Street has direct access from Bruce Highway, Queensland’s largest traffic carrier.